APPLY TO BE A C.R.E.W. MEMBER
Earn money and help the environment.
- Build and do repair work on Forest Service trails, public and private firebreaks, and habitat in need of restoration.
- From 14-17 years of age, use hand tools including Pulaskis, McLeods, loppers and hand saws.
- Crew members age 18 and up may also use power tools as necessary.
- Must adhere to C.R.E.W. protocols regarding job site and fire safety, as well as appropriate behavior.
- Position involves manual labor.
Education: High school attendees must have valid high school work permit.
Experience: None. (Ages 18 and up, power tool experience strongly preferred).
Skills: Must be physically fit.
To complete a Crew Member Application Click Here:
Crew Member Application